Monday, June 18, 2007

Verse of the Day

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8

Well, it's just another manic Monday.lol Honestly, Monday morning can get the best of anyone. However, I really have been making a concerted effort to praise God int the morning. Rather than letting the long commute get to me, I turn on some really good Christian music and really listen to the words, and often times even pray them to the Lord. I also have been really trying to remember to dedicate each day to the Lord before I even leave my house, and I even try to remember to say "Thank you for this day, God. It's the beginning of the rest of my life, and I want to live my life for you".

By spending time with God in the morning, through prayer and conversation, and by praising Him through the music I listen to, it does help me to focus on Him, and to put my trust in Him. I truly pray for His will and His direction for my life everyday. I desire to live for Him, not for me. I want His will for my life, and I truly pray today that the Spirit will show me the way I should go.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Taylor Blue said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...nice motorcycle by the way...