Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Verse of the Day

But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot. Jeremiah 20:9

I truly feel the need to share the love that the Lord has for us. I absolutely cannot hold it in. This blog enables me to share with whomever comes across it. I also share in other ways, and have no shame in mentioning the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.

Like this verse, I cannot hold it in. I am driven to share the awesomeness of God with others, and share it in a loving manner. I will not try to force my beliefs on others, but I will stand firm in my beliefs and pray that I can spiritually help those who need it through example and through my voice. I could not say to anyone that I will not mention his name anymore. That would be impossible for me to do. I do have a fire, a passion, for the Lord that is inexplicable.

No comments: