Thursday, May 3, 2007

Verse of the Day

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Trust. A simple, five letter word. One syllable. However, when life throws curve balls at us it can often be times to trust in anything, even ourselves. During those times, especially, we have to realize that the Lord is our rock and foundation, and that by trusting in Him to get us through the "rough patches", we can be given peace and security no matter what. I know that this last year has been really tough on me, in a lot of ways, but the one thing I have learned is that the Lord is everlasting, he is the creator of the universe, he gives strength to the weak, so when I am weak, he is my strenght. I believe that, and I trust in the Lord that he will not give me more than I can handle.

No comments: