Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Verse of the Day

Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry. Ephesians 4:26

I have been traveling this week, and what a long week it has been. I am truly exhausted right now. As a matter of fact it's 10:30 (just past) local time, and I just shot an email off to a customer (working this late should be against the law)lol. Seriously, I find when I have a lot going on, and am really tired, that it would be easy to just become "short tempered" and have a short fuse. However, I have to lean on the Lord for strength and perseverence, and "keep myself in check" so to speak. And, if I feel angry or upset about something, I have to make peace with the situation before going to bed. It's simple...the Lord wants me to be like this, so I truly try to be...not always easy, but who said anything in life worth having was easy? God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE AN ANGEL-
MY ANGEL.

I miss you like a "pocket full of SPAM". lol

Jessie

Sandy said...

I miss you, too...your prayers have been appreciated more than you know. :)