Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Verse of the Day

37 Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. Matthew 22:37-38

This morning, while driving to work in the wonderful Chicagoland traffic, I was reflecting on the blessings in my life, and the trials that I have gone through (especially the last year and a half). I was listening to my favorite contemporary Christian CD and radio station alternately, and jamming in my car.lol My thoughts took me to the Lord, and the peace and joy which he has brought to my life. I know that without a doubt I would not be where I am today without Him in my life. He truly has my love, and I do love Him with all my heart and soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog site Sandy...glad you are sharing your faith! We are supposed to do that and you are to commended for following HIS plan for our lives!

Thanks for visiting mine and the congrats...it is appreciated!

~Jer. 29:11

Anonymous said...

Just like the rainbow after a heavy rain(Glad to know you stood strong when it "rained").


As one of your post said "Jesus does have a plan for each one of us".

I'm waiting for my rainbow! :)