Monday, July 9, 2007

Verse of the Day

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13

Very late post today. I have been super busy these last few days, with no apparent ease in site. It's a good thing, though. :)

I find that on some days I do seek the Lord more than on other days. What I have discovered is that when I really take the time to seek the Lord, and really try to understand His will and really work on developing my relationship with Him, then I experience a peace about my life that is not there when I try to just do things on my own. So, I do try to dedicate each day to Him, and truly try to live each day according to His will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice insight! Reminds that we should not only look to God in times of needs and troubles, but always! :)

Sandy said...

Very true, and be very grateful during the good times!