Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Verse of the Day

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

God created His son in his image, and He also created us in His image. He then sent His son to die for us and thus a new covenent was formed. With this new covenent we are created to be like the son. It is God's desire that we learn from the life and death of Jesus. We are called to be like Christ, which means to love without condemnation, to help others without expecting something in return, to just show the love of Christ in our actions to people that we interact with. This is not always easy, and we definitely mess it up, but we need to continually strive to be like Jesus. WWJD should be a question we ask ourselves often.

5 comments:

Berlzebub said...

Sandy,

I can't find your response on my blog?

Sandy said...

It's there now...not sure what happened...something with the html flags, so i just got rid of them all.

Berlzebub said...

I think blogger only allows three html flags per comment.

Anyway, I left you a little comment on the post. It might be a couple of days before I can reply, but I'll get one back to you as soon as I can.

Hope your flu is getting better.

Anonymous said...

WWJD...truly it must be asked by every believer.

you are with flu?

Sandy said...

I am much better now! Thanks for asking! :)

Thanks berlzebub...I feel almost 100% now, and since I was sick and am now better I really feel 120%.lol