Thursday, September 20, 2007

Verse of the Day

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

Whenever I read this verse I am really just amazed. I do know that God loves us. He wants a personal relationship with us. Everyone of us!! I know what a blessing the Lord has been to me. I know what inviting the Spirit into my life has done for me. I am changed beyond words. I truly am a new creature in Christ. The old has died, and the new has been born.

My prayer today is that my life will be a light unto others. It will be a lamp that people will see. They will see my joy, and want to know "where does this come from"? My prayer is that everyone will open the door and invite Christ into their life, to see the true transforming grace that comes from His mercy and love for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the best thing that can ever happen(letting the old die).


Thanks for praying for my exams.TGIF(have a good weekend!) :)

Calista*Was*Here said...

Thank u for this!

That great love, not quite comprehensible for us, people, does move mountains!