Friday, September 7, 2007

Verse of the Day

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

Sometimes we forget to be grateful. We become so absorbed in life, especially when times are good, that we just take things for granted. In America, especially, we have many blessings. I know that I have a good job. I have a good income. I have nice home. I attend an awesome church. I have some terrific friends. I sometimes forget to really give thanks to the Lord, and to acknowledge that all good and perfect things come from the Lord. Right now I am going to say thanks to the Lord for my blessings in life, and not just for the good, but for the "bad" as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad things happen for a good cause! But it is our duty to give thanks to the lord always.



Have a nice time at the country fair! :D

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hi,
I'm glad that u r born again and ready to share!

I'm also inspired by Bible and cannot live without God's Word.

Bye!