Friday, August 17, 2007

Verse of the Day

If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Matthew 6:30

Better late than never.lol Busy, busy week...I love working on excel spreadsheets. :)

Well, I know that sometimes I can feel a little stressed about money. It's typical of most people, although I must say since my divorce having faith about provisions is a little more difficult. Life can be much easier on two incomes than one, that's for sure. However, this verse reminds me that God is my Jehovah Jireh, my provider. He is my Father in Heaven, and He loves me. So, when I start to stress I just have to keep this verse in mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a verse which i always remind myself when I'm in trouble(due to studies!)


My weekend was really busy(had house work to do) :)

Sandy said...

House work...what fun!lolol