Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Verse of the Day

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

I know that when I face really challenging trials, trials which can literally bring me to my knees, I always cry out to God for help, strength and peace. However, God has blessed me with good friends that will also help me. What I try to remember when I am going through tough times is that I believe God's word, which tells me that I will not be given more than I can handle. I also know that everything happens for a reason, and that the pain of today can be used to for healing tomorrow. No matter what struggles you are facing today, understand and believe that it will pass, and the lessons learned will enable you to help someone in the future if you allow yourself to be used by the Lord.

No comments: