Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Verse of the Day

Yet, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our Potter, and we all are the work of Your hand. Isaiah 64:8

On days like today, when it's almost mid April, Easter has passed, it's spring, and daylight savings time has already happened, it's really easy to want to experience supreme frustation at the snow on the ground, and the traffic, and...lol However, I was listening to music on my way to work, and one of the songs mentioned you are the Potter, I am the clay (or something to that effect). It gave me a calm, and I just had to say "Lord, no matter what comes my way, I want you to mold me into who you want me to be. Let my thoughts be overcome with your thoughts, my ways be your will, my life yours". No matter what, it's always better to try to keep God the perspective of our thoughts and actions.

2 comments:

mt said...

Go Sandy! Go Sandy!

Sandy said...

Run Forest, Run!